Sunday, 19 October 2014

Bit of tatting and beads

I  liked the flowers and leaves from the Tischband tatalong, on Umi and Tsuru's blog. Nice to tat.
I made 2 leaves with oliver twist thread in green. Thin thread, the leaves turned out just over an inch in length. Nice, but what to do with it?
add a couple of beads, and earring wires, et voila!
 
 
As I had my wires and beads out, started playing arount with them. Really just playing, trying out combinations and ideas. When I do this, the whole table is covered with my beads, wires and tools. I have cleared everything up now, after making this bookmark, with gemstones I had. Malachite, Cornelian, and I forfot what the light green was. These were leftovers from a necklace I made a long time ago. Set the beads on wire, the dangle nicely now.

 

2 comments:

  1. Knappe frivolité, knap idee met die dikkere kralen! Ja, die oorringen zou ik graag dragen!!

    ReplyDelete