Monday, 27 October 2014

Apeldoorn show

This weekend was the show in Apeldoorn. It was a lovely show, with a lot more customers then last time. I had one thing on my shopping list, that was fencing for my dollhouse. The fencing is from Arjen Spinhoven . And the book by Petitie Properties on finishes.
The wood in the picture is oak and mahogany, from Hubert Boom. For furniture for a room box I want to make, this will be set in the time of Vermeer. I want to decide what furniture needs to go in it, then I will know the size of the box to make. Original idea was to make it 1/24, but I did find a lovely painting, which will go in there, size will now be 1/12. The painting is by Elly Ypma.
The spool of whool I bought from Annelies de Kort.
Vonas Miniatures had a lovely stand with pipes, which will go into the room box also.
 
And last, a little glass vase with a gold rim from Leo Reijnders.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Winnie - enjoyed looking at your 'buys' from Apeldoorn! Now I have your blog link I will follow your progress. Wish I had kept my blog going - yours reminded me of how much I used to enjoy it - and the responses I got from it. Annette (South Lincs. one!)

    ReplyDelete