Monday, 6 May 2013

Lovely weather

I started out on my book project today
this is the inside, empty:
I made some books for the shelves

Then decided the weather was too good to stay inside. I put the book project away, and found some things to take outside.

I had a kit from het Droomsleuteltje, that one is finished now.

It was so nice and warm outside, for the first time this year!
I took out my chainmail, also for the first time this year.
Made another earring for my set, I had lost one of them while shopping in town.

That set is complete again.
I have ordered some things fron Ringdingen.nl, and they gave a free kit with the order. Made that up, it is a cute little bracelet. Made with rings and silver coloured beads.

I had seen a bracelet on the Blue Buddha site, it is a shaggy loops pattern. Made earrings with it.

I have started on another chainmail project, But for now I have done enough. I am going to watch some archeology programs on BBC4.


No comments:

Post a Comment