Friday, 19 October 2012

New update

It has been a long time since I posted. I will show what I have been up to in my free time.
First, we went to England on holiday. Stayed in Plymouth.
We had a lovely time, and very nice weather.
This was the view from our hotel.

I bought some seed beads, a lovely aqua green color, in Plymouth. I made a nice necklace from them when I got home.

My sister in law liked it very much, so made her a set of necklace and bracelet.
these are very simple to make, round peyote stitch.

I have been tatting an edging, white, in King Tut quilting thread. Found a lovely blue/white striped blouse, to put it on.


these last few days I have started to finish my room box. This box was made in a workshop with Penny Thomson in June. it was finished, but I wanted to add flowers and plants to it.
I started with a clematis


I changed the pump. We had gotten a metal mini pump to put in the scene, but Leo Reijnders made me a better one.

And finally on to the roses I had been planning all this time.

I may add a few more. Then a creeper in the dead tree next to the house. And it is finished.
I haven't shown a picture of the whole roombox here, will do that when it is totally finished.



1 comment:

  1. those are interesting peeks at your box. will be waiting to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete