Saturday, 21 May 2011

in between the fan rings, go other rings!

I have been working on my fan, made another nice pattern for a new row. I think I am doing this the wrong way, should first design a whole piece, instead of all loose rows. But I am going to go with it. If  can't fnd a way to connect everything together, I can always sew the loose pieces on some tule. When I start making the same mistake over and over (like forgetting to join the 6th ring to two other rings in the daisy motif, instead of to 1), it is time to put aside, and do something else. Just got out my metal rings and made this:
A pattern of shaggy loops with beads added. Perfect for spring!

1 comment:

  1. A very happy design with the colors of spring. Nice. I agree that when 1 thing isn't working, it's time to switch to another. Hmmmm, maybe that explains the number of projects I'm working on........lol

    ReplyDelete